There are many ways you can help us care for teens in crisis. Below is a list of items we currently need to support the kids we serve.
- Mattress protectors (zipper for twin beds only)
- 5 twin mattress
- Plastic hangers
- Large laundry baskets
- Shower curtain liners
- Twin mattresses – new only
- Bath Towels and wash cloths
- Sunscreen 50+
- Rubber Bath Mats
- Terry Bath Mats
- Desk lamps
- Pillows and pillow covers
Personal Care Needs:
- Feminine hygiene products
- Socks (crew, ankle & low-cut – men’s & women’s sizes)
- African American hair-care products and combs, hair brush
- Hair gel and sprays (non-aerosol)
- Gym bags/Duffle Bags
- Man and Woman non aerosol deodorant
- Man and woman razor blades
- Tennis shoes 7 and up for Boys and Girls.
- Sport shorts small, medium, large for teenagers and adults.
- Capri pants, yoga pants, tank tops S, M, L.
- Tooth brush and tooth brush covers
- Travel soap dish/ soap bars
Medical Supply Needs:
- Plastic cups, (1 oz.)
- Latex gloves (med-XL)
- Thermometer covers
Kitchen Supply Needs:
We gladly accept donations of non-perishable foods, but we ask that you please call ahead so we can ensure we are able to properly receive and store donated items.
- Gift-cards to local grocery stores
- Hard Plastic Cups (8 or 12 oz.)
- Silverware (Forks and Spoons)
- Plastic forks, spoons, knives
- Cereal bowls, dinner plates.
- Paper plates
- Paper or plastic cups
- Coffee pot
- Kitchen Towels
- Pot Holders
- Light bulbs (60 watt)
- Trash bags (kitchen and 55 gal. or larger)
- Ziploc bags (gallon & sandwich)
- Home Depot Gift Cards,
- Drill set (Saw, drill vacuum, flashlight)
- Laundry detergent, Liquid bleach
- Cleaning supplies – Tilex, Windex, bleach, Abrasive cleanser, disinfectants, grease removers and dish soap
- Toilet paper
- Batteries (sizes AA, AAA, C, D)
- Mini Blinds
- Clorox Wipes
- Ribbon Memory Boards (Male/Female)
- Basketball Nets & Pumps
- International Phone Cards
- Gift Certificates to Restaurants
- Certificates for Van Cleaning
- Gift Certificates to Office Supply Stores
- Gift Certificates to Home Improvement Stores
- Passes to Amusement Parks, Bowling Alleys, Zoos, Museums, etc.
- Gift Certificates to Book Stores
- Gift Certificates to Movie Theaters
- Birthday gifts for teen boys and girls ($25 range)
- 30 boom box radios.
- Water bottles plastic and aluminum.
- Board games.
- 2 GPS systems for minivans.
- Exercise DVDs
- Exercise equipment (yoga mats, yoga balls and others.)
- Clothing gift cards for (Marshals, TG Max, Wal-Mart, and Target)
- DVD Movies PG PG13 G
- Arts and Crafts Supplies
- Pool sticks and chalk
School Supply Needs:
- Graphing calculators
- Gift Certificates for educational field trips
- Book bags, notebooks, dividers, binders.
- Educational software for middle School and High school.
- Mechanical pencils.
- Educational DVD’s
Office Supply Needs:
- Copy Paper (8 ½ x 11) and (81/2 X 14)
- Black pens
- File Folders
- Dry Erase Markers
- USB mouse, USB keyboard.
- Heavy duty storage boxes.
- Press board report covers executive red.
Please contact Michelle Watkins at 678-546-8770 ext. 226 or firstname.lastname@example.org to further discuss how you can help support our mission with in-kind donations.
Thank you for your support!